[GOLD FARM] IceSpire Peak Troll Farm

yttuncel
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

[GOLD FARM] IceSpire Peak Troll Farm

Post by yttuncel » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Hello everybody,

I have made a profile that yields 2 golds per hour. I do not know if this is a good ratio, please comment on this :)
  • [*:ganip3hy]This is tested as a level 60 7k GS Control Wizard, gear is fully PvP gear.[*:ganip3hy]There is no need for pots (since they drop frequently) in this profile, which greatly boosted gold yield to me.[*:ganip3hy]Apart from the greens that yield the gold, drops include many enchants and runestones (rank 3), ID scrolls and potions/elixirs.[*:ganip3hy]The location is:
<!-- ia0 -->3462; Moneygrind.rar<!-- ia0 -->
  • [*:ganip3hy]You can start botting in the campfire shown above, there is no stucking problems as far as I know.:)[*:ganip3hy]I open to any recommendation, please make some :)[*:ganip3hy]I am also uploading my CW UCC and loot settings, you can use them as well.
Hope you like and enjoy my profile. Please give feedback :)

<!-- ia1 -->3463: location.jpg<!-- ia1 -->
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Neymar
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Re: [GOLD FARM] IceSpire Peak Troll Farm

Post by Neymar » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:31 pm

Nice idea but surely it's likely to ruin your profit if other people are also there..?

yttuncel
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by yttuncel » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:39 pm

[quote name="Neymar"]Nice idea but surely it's likely to ruin your profit if other people are also there..?[/quote]

Which means community needs to produce alternatives, huh? :)

I like to share my profiles but to answer your question, if the spot is full, I start pvp botting :P

Neymar
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by Neymar » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:33 am

[quote name="yttuncel"]
[quote name="Neymar"]Nice idea but surely it's likely to ruin your profit if other people are also there..?[/quote]

I like to share my profiles but to answer your question, if the spot is full, I start pvp botting :P[/quote]

True, but the community are generally leachers who won't make another one. Oh well, nice script anyway. When I get to 60 I'll give it a go as my main acc is a CW too.

PvP botting...how is it efficient for gold then? (Pardon my ignorance as I'm only 45 and can't see much profit atm)

kopteratus
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by kopteratus » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:16 am

[quote name="Neymar"]
[quote name="yttuncel"]

I like to share my profiles but to answer your question, if the spot is full, I start pvp botting :P[/quote]

True, but the community are generally leachers who won't make another one. Oh well, nice script anyway. When I get to 60 I'll give it a go as my main acc is a CW too.

PvP botting...how is it efficient for gold then? (Pardon my ignorance as I'm only 45 and can't see much profit atm)[/quote]

PVP botting, grind glory, buy pvp gear --> sell for gold :)

yttuncel
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by yttuncel » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:27 am

Yes exactly :)

By the way, with the mithral nuggets that drop frequently you can obtain more green stuff from the exchange vendor. This greatly boosted my gold/h, nearly up to 4 g/h :)

punkrockervash
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by punkrockervash » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:11 am

Does this sell to vendor?

lilmickey
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by lilmickey » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:58 am

This ones doesn't seem to work with latest version :(

sexydoe
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by sexydoe » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:56 pm

thanx for sharing =) mayb you can help us making another one? this one is truely overly definately handsomely used.

zandokan
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by zandokan » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:45 am

Im assuming you made this on an older version of the bot cause my settings come up to be default, you put all the things that dont need to be sold in the list right? Cause when I open money everything is default. If you can upload it again with the newest version would be awesome thanks.