Enclave Event Farming

gerenoci
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Enclave Event Farming

Post by gerenoci » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:21 am

<!-- ia0 -->3512; Neverwinter_Protectors_Enclave_UndeadEvent.grind<!-- ia0 -->
<!-- ia1 -->3519; Neverwinter_Protectors_Enclave_UndeadEvent_UPDATED.grind<!-- ia1 -->

Final Update:

Please use UPDATE2.grind posted above. This has no pathing issues anymore and if you die, after a few moments will go back and resume farming. Enjoy! Only about 13-14 hours left of the event. I received 2 Blue Skeletal Dogs from this so far and I have 2 Tier 6 Savage Runes and Two Tier 5 Savage Runes, just from fusing the loot! Also, don't sell the bag of bones, sometimes they can contain a Skeletal Dog!

Update 2::

When dying, character will stand at respawn for a few moments, then mount and go back to farming. Should have pathing issues fixed later on.

Update::

Got all enemy types to attack (character will still run away from some mobs at times, I think due to only staying at a hotspot for a certain length of time).

Added a hotspot from the respawn point so if you do it can keep botting for you (still testing this, I need to wait to die again to see how well it works).

------------------------------

Here's my grinding path I created quickly last night to farm the undead event in the Protectors Enclave. It's essentially running back and forth between THREE separate places where a portal opens, so that every 25 minutes you'll hit at least 1 of them, if not more. It was made for my Divine Cleric with a Cleric companion to help prevent deaths.

Just look at the map pathing to see where you can start the bot at, it's near the back of the Bank if you need a pointer.

I am sure this is ugly, but it works for me and that's all I needed it to do. If you create your own and it's better, please share, would love to compare!

Also, seems I have missed at least 1 of the minor enemy types to target for attacks. If anyone knows what that enemy is called, I can add it and reupload the fixed version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TauTau
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Re: Enclave Event Farming

Post by TauTau » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:43 pm

works nice with the CW, thanks (rogue not so good ;))

gerenoci
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by gerenoci » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:16 pm

[quote name="TauTau"]works nice with the CW, thanks (rogue not so good ;))[/quote]

Thanks, good to know.

Working on some stuck issues atm, hope to get this resolved asap.

jimmehV
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by jimmehV » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:11 am

If you make any grind paths in the future, I would suggest less hotspots. There are so many it makes the bot look sharp and jerky when it moves along the path.

Other than that nice path cheers for the upload.

TauTau
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by TauTau » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:19 pm

jup, it turns around all the time, and given that at the places it does that, a lot of humans are around, it could be suspicious ;)

gerenoci
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by gerenoci » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:53 pm

[quote name="jimmehV"]If you make any grind paths in the future, I would suggest less hotspots. There are so many it makes the bot look sharp and jerky when it moves along the path.

Other than that nice path cheers for the upload.[/quote]

Sounds like a plan to me! This was my very first time doing it so definitely room for improvement! Thanks for the suggestion.

punkrockervash
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by punkrockervash » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:11 am

sure wish i knew about this event earlier -.- lol

TauTau
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by TauTau » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:02 pm

sure wish I had taken part longer in the first stage of the event (where it was every 25mins), they dropped blue bone dogs then...