Fury of the Feywind Path(s)

skyliner1yfz
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Re: Fury of the Feywind Path(s)

Post by skyliner1yfz » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:21 am

Random reports wont get you banned.

I am as careful as they come, IP changes monthly, mule accounts, ect ect. If you're pulling down 20+mil and 3000g a week plan on some loss as the support team is watching stuff close right now. Just take a look at enchants, see many stacks of 99? Nothing like there used to be (hint its not just the slightly increased demand). Aggressive bans are happening I can assure you.

The big fish may evade ban for a while but make it obvious and you will get nailed.

Sorry to derail your thread Tri :(

Be careful out there! Bot on friends.

sexydoe
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by sexydoe » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:06 am

[quote name="skyliner1yfz"]Random reports wont get you banned.

I am as careful as they come, IP changes monthly, mule accounts, ect ect. If you're pulling down 20+mil and 3000g a week plan on some loss as the support team is watching stuff close right now. Just take a look at enchants, see many stacks of 99? Nothing like there used to be (hint its not just the slightly increased demand). Aggressive bans are happening I can assure you.

The big fish may evade ban for a while but make it obvious and you will get nailed.

Be careful out there! Bot on friends.[/quote]hehe 20m ad a week is awesome...i'm planing to post a WTB Ad here...$5 bux a mil anyone? i'm trust worthy!

Blueapplepie
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Blueapplepie » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:30 am

[quote name="sexydoe"]
[quote name="skyliner1yfz"]Random reports wont get you banned.

Be careful out there! Bot on friends.[/quote]hehe 20m ad a week is awesome...i'm planing to post a WTB Ad here...$5 bux a mil anyone? i'm trust worthy![/quote]r u in dragon by chance? ^^