Rothfarm 52-60

sexydoe
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Rothfarm 52-60

Post by sexydoe » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:14 am

one of the best path for under gear 60 or geard 52....the contest is nice too for enchant.

my fav til i moved on...so i pass it to you...if you like it...give me 2m-10m astral diamond...i would accept it as a token of gratitude. =P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bambambigelow
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Re: Rothfarm 52-60

Post by bambambigelow » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:50 pm

As far as i can see you are the core member of this forum and it is a real shame that you got your accounts banned. I personally really appreciate you sharing all of your paths and guides, therefore you have my gratitude. Sadly im not an expert player on this so i cannot spare Astral diamonds at the moment. 10/10.

sexydoe
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Re: Rothfarm 52-60

Post by sexydoe » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:14 pm

[quote="bambambigelow"]
As far as i can see you are the core member of this forum and it is a real shame that you got your accounts banned. I personally really appreciate you sharing all of your paths and guides, therefore you have my gratitude. Sadly im not an expert player on this so i cannot spare Astral diamonds at the moment. 10/10.
[/quote]
hehe that banned was a lesson...i came back 10x stronger and smarter so follow my guides and you won't get ban eva! no need for the AD =) i just like to help.