Second gate of sharandar

armyruss79
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Re: Second gate of sharandar

Post by armyruss79 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:40 am

Ive died in banshee and respawned in main zone; that is what screws up my grind profile

Nicodemus
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Nicodemus » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:29 am

[quote="armyruss79"]
Ive died in banshee and respawned in main zone; that is what screws up my grind profile
[/quote]

Okay, first thing, it has to be a foundry map, not a grind map. Secondly *ALL* of your foundry grind zones needs to START in the Sharandar main area. Basically, you'll have to create a path to each zone teleport, record the bot pressing the F key to teleport, then start mapping out your grind. I know there's a way in the foundry aspect of Astral to a) record as you go along and b) use commands to interact with things. That's about as far as I can take you, however. :( As I said, I haven't played with the foundry aspects of Astral yet, sadly. All of this functionality, though, is in the Foundry part.

When I can afford to get a subscription to Astral, trust me, I'll start posting more tutorials and zone grinds. I have 8 other toons that need boons.

armyruss79
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by armyruss79 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:47 pm

I tried screwing with foundry last night to farm a Fey and Hoard enchant foundry. This is gonna take some work to learn. I got it to accept the foundry and interact F with the gate but it did not interact with the map zone to enter the foundry. I tried to reverse engineer wifey/hulk but they have so much going on its hard to understand where it starts and moves and ends

Nicodemus
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Nicodemus » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:04 pm

[quote="armyruss79"]
I tried screwing with foundry last night to farm a Fey and Hoard enchant foundry. This is gonna take some work to learn. I got it to accept the foundry and interact F with the gate but it did not interact with the map zone to enter the foundry. I tried to reverse engineer wifey/hulk but they have so much going on its hard to understand where it starts and moves and ends
[/quote]

Gimme the ingame link for the Wifey Foundry and I'll take a look at it. I'll also start playing around with the Foundry to see if I can't figure out how to interact with the map zone. I'm pretty sure that interacting with the map zone is part of the recording features. Sound good, Battle Brother?

armyruss79
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by armyruss79 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:50 am

These are both valid working foundry's
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nicodemus
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Nicodemus » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:30 am

Okay. I got them.

[email protected]
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by [email protected] » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:59 am

So what about grind for nodes in sharandar? anyone did it? unfortunately i do not know placement of all nodes and chests.  if someone can send me a map/positioning of them i can create such grind with minimum fights. 
Last edited by [email protected] on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

[email protected]
Contributor
Contributor

Post by [email protected] » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:28 pm

you can find  with this screen : http://www.atomysk.com/screens/sharandar.jpg

armyruss79
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by armyruss79 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:24 am

what about first gate locations? The game is not large enough for more than 10 people having profiles. The limited amount of instances and the respawn timer for the nodes just does not work  

[email protected]
Contributor
Contributor

Post by [email protected] » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:13 am

i don't  know for 1st  i do only this gate because the run a simple  and about 20 nodes and 1 chest  think it's good :)