new user, quick questions

Larrybarryterry420
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

new user, quick questions

Post by Larrybarryterry420 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:17 am

So yeah i was googling and came across this site. So i thought id make account and ask a few questions.
So all i need to do is buy the 5.99 1 month, and then go download the lazy launcher? and im good to go?
Is there a link someone can link me with info for 1st time users? Im happy to give it a try for the 5.99 1 month.
But i just wanna make sure its working still, And the dev team here keeps up with updates and what not.
I dont plan to bot 24/7 really only when im here watching it.I plan to use it as play tool.Can i stop the bot
and take over at any point? then hit start again and the bot will take back control?

Sorry for all the nub questions, just thought i better get these out before i go and buy :)

michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Re: new user, quick questions

Post by michaelprog » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:46 am

You can download and try astral without subscription.
Use the link to the Shop in the header:
http://shop.dynadev.fr/

Some answers are in my FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=7855
There are not only russion articles but an english too.

MajorLazy
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Re: new user, quick questions

Post by MajorLazy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:19 pm

I use this program as you intend to, I'm always here watching while it runs. Just might be watching a movie, or making supper, or whatever!

You can try it out with the free trial with some limitations provided it's still offered!

Download LazyLauncher, install Astral, and with some slight configuration your good to go! It does take a little time to get on to it, first time I tried I gave up simply because I didn't understand. Second time around I was golden and haven't looked back!