[Daily] The Hulk Grind

Sehae
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Re: [Daily] The Hulk Grind

Post by Sehae » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:52 pm

Hulk, come back pls. Anyone has info if they permanently removed it?

Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:04 pm

Sehae wrote:Hulk, come back pls. Anyone has info if they permanently removed it?
I think it is not removed but Author must make it again available. Many other "simple" foundry are also gone, they are not removed but Authors are left game, IMHO.

Just need find NEW simple short foundry if want do daily 4x to get rewards, but for leveling/loot, quester is must, :rolleyes: .

Sehae
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by Sehae » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:45 am

Rotten_mind wrote:
Sehae wrote:Hulk, come back pls. Anyone has info if they permanently removed it?
I think it is not removed but Author must make it again available. Many other "simple" foundry are also gone, they are not removed but Authors are left game, IMHO.

Just need find NEW simple short foundry if want do daily 4x to get rewards, but for leveling/loot, quester is must, :rolleyes: .
I personally find quester too unreliable for leveling, since it gets stuck very often and you have to be there to babysit it. :/

Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rotten_mind » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:44 pm

Sehae wrote:
Rotten_mind wrote:

I personally find quester too unreliable for leveling, since it gets stuck very often and you have to be there to babysit it. :/
I run multiple instances so efficiency was better that way and stucks what may happen can be tolerated.

Anyway foundry not coming back if Author not reinstate it and then others must preview it so new simple foundry and when I looked did not find those...

ps. I babysitted quester when I did profiles and after that I just let it grind... it is anyway fast method and not eat my time anymore, ;) .

Sehae
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by Sehae » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:15 am

Rotten_mind wrote:
I run multiple instances so efficiency was better that way and stucks what may happen can be tolerated.

Anyway foundry not coming back if Author not reinstate it and then others must preview it so new simple foundry and when I looked did not find those...

ps. I babysitted quester when I did profiles and after that I just let it grind... it is anyway fast method and not eat my time anymore, ;) .

I run multiple instances as well, and when leveling with foundry there was 0% sticks, but with quester it gets stuck often, I don't know If I am supposed to run them in a party or something, but there are often invisible mobs/mobs on bad places/campfire stucks and because now there is no foundry to lvl 10 the bot is a bit below the lvl of mobs and it dies sometimes as well. So quester needs constant babysitting, there is no chance that I let it run for 24 hours on its own and when I come back it still runs - that's my point. So for me it looks inefficient for leveling - or maybe I am doing something wrong :) ?

wyckedd3
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by wyckedd3 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Sehae wrote: I run multiple instances as well, and when leveling with foundry there was 0% sticks, but with quester it gets stuck often, I don't know If I am supposed to run them in a party or something, but there are often invisible mobs/mobs on bad places/campfire stucks and because now there is no foundry to lvl 10 the bot is a bit below the lvl of mobs and it dies sometimes as well. So quester needs constant babysitting, there is no chance that I let it run for 24 hours on its own and when I come back it still runs - that's my point. So for me it looks inefficient for leveling - or maybe I am doing something wrong :) ?
You might be doing something wrong, or the stucks may have something to do with lag. Even with skipping the Foundry to lvl 10 part, I have no problems, as you hit 10 almost as soon as you enter Tower District. I mostly solo run OP, or Soulbinder SW, and can go AFK for hours, no problem.

When there is lag, though, I will notice my toons getting stuck in stupid ways (like in the little Guard huts, near the stairs in PE).

And just as a BTW....letting Quester (or any bot mode) run 24 hours on a single account might be a bad idea. :cool:

Magic
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Post by Magic » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:22 pm

hi, i have a problem with this foundry, the char takes the quest, and starts it perfectly at protector's enclave, it also kill all the hulks in the map, but when the quest is over the char doesn't take the chest and doesn't leave the foundry. basically it doesn't move. i'm quite new to astralbut i don't think i did smt wrong, can anyone help me?

freefire
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freefire » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:31 pm

Magic wrote:hi, i have a problem with this foundry, the char takes the quest, and starts it perfectly at protector's enclave, it also kill all the hulks in the map, but when the quest is over the char doesn't take the chest and doesn't leave the foundry. basically it doesn't move. i'm quite new to astralbut i don't think i did smt wrong, can anyone help me?
You can try to delete and add chest action again, it calls "InteractSpecificNode".

Magic
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Post by Magic » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:08 am

freefire wrote:
Magic wrote:hi, i have a problem with this foundry, the char takes the quest, and starts it perfectly at protector's enclave, it also kill all the hulks in the map, but when the quest is over the char doesn't take the chest and doesn't leave the foundry. basically it doesn't move. i'm quite new to astralbut i don't think i did smt wrong, can anyone help me?
You can try to delete and add chest action again, it calls "InteractSpecificNode".
it doesn't work, at the end of the foundry the char doesn't interact with treasure chest or with the exit, not only this foundry but also wifey and others, and i'm not the only one with this problem, test it. (sorry for bad english)

freefire
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freefire » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Magic wrote:it doesn't work, at the end of the foundry the char doesn't interact with treasure chest or with the exit, not only this foundry but also wifey and others, and i'm not the only one with this problem, test it. (sorry for bad english)
You can see how it should work in other completed profiles (like: CTA, ToS dungeon, ... ) I don't use Astral in foundry.