Knight Botter
Knight Botter
Donate credits

[M3] Icewind Dale

Postby PedroMarques » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Hey guys,

My profile for Module 3 - Icewind Dale :cool:

neverwinter-maldicion-icewind-dale.jpg

Maybe some bugs can appear. If you detect one, report please.

Current Version : 1.6.1

M03_Icewind_Dale.amp.zip

Enjoy!

CHANGELOG:
1.1 - Released Beta Version
1.2 - Added Quests: Hunting like the Wolf & Proof of Purchase, from Arcane Brotherhood. - Correct some paths.
1.3 - Added Quests: Holed Up, from Arcane Brotherhood. - Fix InteractNPC in Campaing section.
1.4 - Added Quests: Weapons Raid, from Arcane Brotherhood. Queen of Hammerstone, from Dwarven Valley - Reformat Intro section.
1.5 - Added Quests: Caravan Documents, Axes of Evil, Cursed Cairns, The Honored Dead from TenTowners, The Need for Mead from Eglendar and Lawful Salvage, The Remorhaz, Sacred tho the Bear, Heirlooms of the Dead from Arcane Brotherhood - Some minor changes in conditions in some quests - Add Frozenfar Expeditions II rewards.
1.6 - Final Version. - Added Quests: Frost Giant Moot from Arcane Brotherhood and Demon Hunting for both factions. - Add Baerick's Forge III rewards
1.6.1 - Fixed Errors: Fixed related issue in quest The Long Night

1 Like
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PedroMarques on Wed May 16, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PedroMarques
Knight Botter
Knight Botter
Donate credits

Re: [M3] Icewind Dale

Postby PedroMarques » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:20 pm

OTHER STUFF

My personal profiles for run every day on each char that finished the campaign.
This profile contains the quest The Need for Mead and Biggrins Tomb.

For now I can not get the Yeti Treat in The Need for Mead. This quest is a bit useless now, but when I can collect the Yeti Treat, that quest will be very useful xD

Quickly Icewind for doing with TenTowners
Quickly_Icewind_Dale_TT.amp.zip

Quickly Icewind for doing with Arcane Brotherhood
Quickly_Icewind_Dale_AB.amp.zip

HEROICS ENCOUNTERS
Heroic Encounters from Icewind Pass. Designed with a infinite loop. (You need to stop it manually)
M03_Heroic_Encounters_IcewindPass.amp.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PedroMarques on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anko
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Donate credits

Postby anko » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 am

Hi. Thanks for posting. I find this very helpful. Other than the intro not working since the astral update I did notice a couple of things. They seem to struggle with lighting the path. Usually only getting 7 out of 8 beacons. Mostly the one at the end of the bridge as you approach demonic closure HE. Watching them the time taken to register adding the bike and allowing the torch to be lit seems to vary and the characters seem to move on before they can complete. This may be a PC/connection speed issue I suppose. The other issue they have with lighting the path is they track the wall to the PvP zone to avoid wolves etc but usually end up marked for PvP. If mounted they get themselves stuck down the hill.

Is there a tutorial about changing lathing in quester? I could speed up my stronghold runs for instance if I could avoid all non HE mobs.

PedroMarques
Knight Botter
Knight Botter
Donate credits

Postby PedroMarques » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:49 pm

I fixed InteractNPC in Campaign section, for Intro section I will take a few days.

PedroMarques
Knight Botter
Knight Botter
Donate credits

Postby PedroMarques » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:13 pm

anko wrote:Other than the intro not working since the astral update I did notice a couple of things.

I will fix this in a few days, I need a fresh players that didn't play the intro.

anko wrote:They seem to struggle with lighting the path. Usually only getting 7 out of 8 beacons. Mostly the one at the end of the bridge as you approach demonic closure HE. Watching them the time taken to register adding the bike and allowing the torch to be lit seems to vary and the characters seem to move on before they can complete. This may be a PC/connection speed issue I suppose.

I will check this, but this actions work in loop until you reach the conditions, you shouldn't any problem. I tested for a 2 weeks and worked correctly for me.

anko wrote:The other issue they have with lighting the path is they track the wall to the PvP zone to avoid wolves etc but usually end up marked for PvP. If mounted they get themselves stuck down the hill.

My paths don't pass trough flag for PVP. You use my predefined paths or Navigation system?
In the future I will work to improve the paths and avoid certain areas, such as Remorhaz, for the time being I will improve the paths little by little.

anko wrote:Is there a tutorial about changing lathing in quester? I could speed up my stronghold runs for instance if I could avoid all non HE mobs.

Sorry, don't understand you. You wanna play quest Icewindale Support?
When completing the campaign, I will make and release some profile stuff such as Heroics Encounters, Biggrins Weekly or Demonic Encounters, this is the intention for "reserved" post. I can would made a profile for doing the stronghold support.

anko
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Donate credits

Postby anko » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:25 pm

Hi. Thanks. That is helpful clarification about lighting the path. I will let them run the loop until it completes.

The characters ran alongside the PvP barrier but tend to zig zag so they ended up on the wrong side. I suspect the zig zag is a CPU issue as I am close to 100% most of the time. I have navigation turned on. I did not know it over rode the quest author path design. I will turn it off and try that.

Sorry about my spelling or maybe my spellchecker. I meant pathing tutorial. If turning off navigation fixes my problem I do not need to edit paths. The comment about stronghold was another quester for influence that runs through lots of mobs. I was thinking about making it quicker by avoiding them but will try turning off navigation and see whether that speeds up the runs.

MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor
Donate credits

Postby MeLazy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Arcane Brotherhood is not needed to finish that campaign? Just go everytime for TT. it will save you time for not adding almost the same quests with different quest id's, this will only make your profile even more complexer and harder to maintain. ;)

Bygone4a1n
Veteran botter
Veteran botter
Donate credits

Postby Bygone4a1n » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:05 am

I havent done any icewind dale on any of my toons yet, yes the intro on 4-5 of them is done, but as soon as we have a working profile for it i will look into fixing a cutdown one to add to stronghold quests. We only need 3 of the dailies done to complete the stronghold quest.

PedroMarques
Knight Botter
Knight Botter
Donate credits

Postby PedroMarques » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:42 pm

MeLazy wrote:Arcane Brotherhood is not needed to finish that campaign? Just go everytime for TT.

Yes, but sometimes you can't join in TT because they are plenty. I handle this situation adding quests for AB ;)

The profile is designed for this intention. First try with TT, if you can't join with TT, join with AB.

MeLazy wrote: it will save you time for not adding almost the same quests with different quest id's, this will only make your profile even more complexer and harder to maintain. ;)

Both AB and TT have two common mission givers and a mission giver of their own in each zone (Dwarven Valley-Icewind Pass). I will only make Quests for this two NPC. The rest = Copy-Paste :D :D

And some quests are released when you reach certain campaing, task such as Frozenfar Expeditions or Baerick's Forge.

I still have to reach the Caer-Konig's reputation to 200 and 350. More quests :)

PedroMarques
Knight Botter
Knight Botter
Donate credits

Postby PedroMarques » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:54 pm

anko wrote:Hi. Thanks. That is helpful clarification about lighting the path. I will let them run the loop until it completes.

The characters ran alongside the PvP barrier but tend to zig zag so they ended up on the wrong side. I suspect the zig zag is a CPU issue as I am close to 100% most of the time. I have navigation turned on. I did not know it over rode the quest author path design. I will turn it off and try that.

Sorry about my spelling or maybe my spellchecker. I meant pathing tutorial. If turning off navigation fixes my problem I do not need to edit paths. The comment about stronghold was another quester for influence that runs through lots of mobs. I was thinking about making it quicker by avoiding them but will try turning off navigation and see whether that speeds up the runs.

This is my config in Navigation system:
Captura1.PNG

The reason for do paths is Remorhaz and PVP area.

Return to “Quester”