Endless Dread Ring Lairs

wyckedd3
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Endless Dread Ring Lairs

Post by wyckedd3 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:27 am

I've broken each Lair profile into two parts...you'll need both the Farm and Cycle for each. It's been my experience that repeating or reloading the same profile repeatedly causes some issues, and splitting it into two alternating profiles avoids the worst of those issues.

You need to manually get to Dread Ring, then launch whichever Farm you want. After it clears the lair, it will autoload the Cycle, which returns you to the camp, buys a Vanguard Script, buys a Lair Key, and then autoloads the Farm again.

While these profiles WILL keep running forever, I've found that after several hours the Lair will no longer repopulate. I guess Cryptic put a cap on how many you can farm in a day.

Note: I've not run these since Infernal Descent went live, so if there are any changes from that Mod, sorry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nicodemus
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Re: Endless Dread Ring Lairs

Post by Nicodemus » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:41 pm

I'm lazy, so there's only one.

This is a multi-task version of Phantasmal Fortress. It will bamf to DR from PE, buy Vanguard Scripts, buy a Key if you don't have one, do the Fortress and bamf back to the PE, if you're VIP. Otherwise, it exits to DR.

If you want to do another Lair, copy the Buy <Thayan Lair Key> out of mine and place it in the respective profile. It's setup for each class, whereas wyckedd3's was set for OPs.

You don't need the cycle for this one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thereag
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Re: Endless Dread Ring Lairs

Post by thereag » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:26 pm

dread spire stucks after entering dungeon. When select import nodes from game from show mapper section it fixes but i have to do it everytime .Is there a ny solution