The sexy guide to counter ban hammer

freefire
Contributor
Contributor

Re: The sexy guide to counter ban hammer

Post by freefire » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:26 pm

http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/d ... ry-29-2015
We have seen over the past day that there are several individuals who are claiming to have been either banned or suspended from Neverwinter on Xbox One or PC. We wanted to update the community on why and how this has happened. Here is a quick overview of the situation:

1)Perma-bans: Reading through this thread, it doesn't sound like this applies to any of you. Our team has identified accounts through several data files including playtime and character log. It is fairly clear to the group that the data coming back isn't usual behavior for an individual, which leads us to believe that this account is botting. Those individuals received a perma-ban.

2)Temporary Suspensions: There is another group of individuals that, based on data coming from the game, have purchased in-game currency from third-party websites. Purchasing currency violates our in-game policies for the game and is not something that we condone with players. Using the services from these third-party sites puts your account security at risk so we strongly encourage you to avoid visiting them. Additionally, please note that the Astral Diamonds sold by these sites are acquired by compromising another player's account and, in some cases, fraudulently using another player's credit card.

3)These are just guidelines for bans/suspensions. In certain cases, a perma-ban will automatically be issued with purchase of in-game currency from third-party websites. Once again, purchasing from these sites puts your account and others' at risk!

If you feel that you have been flagged incorrectly for these bans, please reach out to our customer service team. Please note that they do have an influx of tickets coming in and will need time to respond.
As I understand this:
big online time is bad
big "money" transfer is bad.

So if you be not so greedy and will looks like average user - all will be fine

MeLazy
Contributor
Contributor

Re: The sexy guide to counter ban hammer

Post by MeLazy » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:21 pm

i would say: act human!
If you dont know how, then ask your self what would you not do
  • dont play 8hours straight or more, on 1 account every day 24/7, do it in interval switch accounts every 2 hours or take sometimes a break, normal humans would go eat or bathroom in these 8 hours.
    Dont Invoke all day with everytime the same amount of time between each toon and or acct.
    Dont transfer huge amount of AD thru AH (normally i wouldnt say its botty but because CRYPTIC finds it supsicious i wont do it if i am botting).
    Dont bot always on same times, you wouldnt do that in real life either (work, school).
    Dont brag to your guildies or other players, there are more bot police then you think, keep low profile and be nice to others.
    Dont bot in to crowded area's
there much more you could take in consideration but these will make your bot more human

JoshuaGam
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

-

Post by JoshuaGam » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:59 am

Thank you very much for the reply.
These files look very complicated and crytic to me, especially the MainScripts.
Is there any explanation available how they work and how you could modify them?