How to create a path

Jollepelle
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

How to create a path

Post by Jollepelle » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:14 pm

I'll be showing you how to create your own grinding profiles.

First start of with finding the nearest vendor to the location you are going to grind. Stand next to the vendor and click "Add nearest target"
When you are done with this click the "Enable Mapper" button and run to the location where you want to start the profile.
When you are on the location where you want to start the profile: Click "Subpaths" then "Add" and write in your name for the subpath. When you are done with this you click "Add Hotspot" and this is where you will start the profile.

When you have done the above you should now start creating the path which you want the bot to follow, You will have to run the path by yourself and add hotspots slong the way. You can add hotspots by clicking the "Add Hotspot" button or by pressing "F5" When you are done with making the path and adding your hotspots you should be seeing something like the path below. This hotspots is the path the bot will follow, so I would recommend you to not put them at places like the campfire because then it will walk there everytime it gets to that hotspot. If further explanation is needed someone will have to make a video, because I do unfortunately not have the required programs to do so myself

When you have done all of the steps above you should click the "Grindzones" tab when you have done this click "Add" and write in your requested name. Click the blank space beside "Used Subpath" and add your subpath.

The final step is to target the mobs you want the bot to kill and adding them by pressing "F7" You will only have to do this with 1 of every sort of the mobs you want it to kill

This is just a brief guide cause I dont have alot of time for it atm.
HAPPY CREATING!