M15 Artificing

anko
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

M15 Artificing

Post by anko » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:18 pm

This profile was more of an experiment to see whether it was possible to level up a profession at zero gold cost.

Like the healing potion one it buys material from the professions vendor then goes to the workshop and crafts them until the morale runs out.

The vendor now, in effect, controls the mix of items made. By adjusting the proportions of different materials purchased you alter the proportion of more expensive no profit items to less expensive higher profit items. This worked but keeping at zero cost was very difficult. Low cost items unlike low cost potions do not stack so you need masses of empty bag space. It is also of course a very slow way of leveling a profession by making things which only cost 5-15 morale. But items that give more profession XP need other materials to be crafted. Crafting, however, tends to produce level +1 items that I can not get the workbench to use. So I was operating at the lower levels of the crafting recipes and constantly struggling with bag space so I put this one to one side and have not used it for some time.

One thing to note which I found when fiddling with vendor purchase amounts is that every time you make a change you have to check all the conditions as some of them reverted to defaults making the purchases come out wrong or not be made at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.