Nico's CORE UCCs 4.0 [Updated 3/1/19]

Nicodemus
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Re: Nico's CORE UCCs 4.0

Post by Nicodemus » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:21 pm

Sorry about the delay. I'm still having issues with the new dodge functions I'm using. Still tweaking them. :wacko:

rexfelis
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by rexfelis » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:33 pm

DC works great. Any chance you can post what you have for GWF, Pally, and Scourge Warlock even if they aren't finished?

BigShaq
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by BigShaq » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:23 pm

Don't think this is going to be updated.. great work so far though!

Nicodemus
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Nicodemus » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:37 pm

BigShaq wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:23 pm
Don't think this is going to be updated.. great work so far though!
It's going to be updated. It's just been delayed for 2 reasons (Well, technically 3.)

1. Real Life
2. New, more innovative dodge mechanics.
3. Limitations with the Bot, itself.

1. As for Real Life, that just can't be helped. My family fell into a bad financial situation, so taking care of them have my priority. I don't have as much time to work on my profiles as I'd like.

2. My new dodge mechanics use a combination of Custom AOEs and Auras to dodge. I got tired of the bot not dodging when a Mob attached an aura to a Toon. A good example of this is the Zombie blast, the White Wolf breath, or Greater Demon splats etc. "Should Dodge" doesn't work like I was expecting, as it doesn't identify Auras attached to Toons. As a test, just use a profile that uses DodgeSmart with only "Should Dodge" as a condition. It will dodge, when surrounded by mobs, when mobs get behind it, etc, but pay attention to Splats - it basically ignores them. My custom AOE helps with this, but it still ignores basic splats from Fire Giants, Chill Zombies, Wolves, Spellcasters, etc.

The problem is even without "Should Dodge", the bot will still dodge when it shouldn't and lowering the chance the Toon WILL dodge, causes problems as the Toon will sometimes NOT dodge, when it should. CWs and SWs are REALLY bad about it. They'll dodge when mobs are more than a Distance of 15 away and when they don't have an Aura attached.

Another aside is when the bot dodges and somehow gets mobs behind it, but none in front of it, the bot will stall a few seconds looking for a target.

3. Trying to create a profile that won't look bot-like can be tedious. For the longest time, botting with a GWF was a dead giveaway, 'cos NO ONE charges a target without sprinting, but the bot never did. Now, the problem is while a GWF will sprint towards a target, the bot is wholly stupid when it comes to collision and will detect a target behind a wall, sprinting at the target INTO the wall and get stuck. I'm holding off on releasing the GWF profile, 'cos in open space, it works great, but in tighter maps, like Dread Ring Lairs, WoD Lairs, the bot will get stuck on object, 'cos it has no sense of collision detection.

As with my previous TR CORE profiles, I don't want to release anything that's not ready. Are they usable? Yes. Am I satisfied with their performance? No.

Nicodemus
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Nicodemus » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:28 pm

I've updated the list. It now includes all my profiles. Also included is a new AOE list and my Quester Loader to load Profiles for specific classes. Just put it before your Multi-taks profiles and it will load them fine. You may need to edit a few things, as it also invokes, checks professions and opens bags and VIP stuff.

These are tested, but still have some bugs. Watch GWFs around walls. They'll run into them and keep burning sprint, trying to attack mobs the bot has detected that are behind walls. Also, I've updated all the texts for the profiles, except the Great Weapon Fighter, Warlock and Paladin. Sorry, I didn't have time to load the toons and check for them.

I uploaded these in preparation of Mod 16.

I can offer limited assistance if you have any problems, but I'm going to be on the preview server for a while.

One more thing. The dodge mechanic is mostly based off Auras now - it was the most effective way to make the bot dodge, like it was a human player. If the bot detects an Aura on the toon, due to an enemy attack, it will attempt to dodge in addition to my AOE list. I had to lower the chance on a few profiles, to keep them from constantly trying to dodge so you may want to tweak those settings at your discretion. I also didn't clean them up either, so each profile expects you to have Tymora's Coin and the Power Horn (I forget it's name.)

anton55
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Re: Nico's CORE UCCs 4.0 [Updated 3/1/19]

Post by anton55 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:54 pm

Thanks.

Interested in any testing you do on preview. Just saw the first of the class specific blog posts and it looks like UCC may be one of the biggest areas of change affecting astal.

Nicodemus
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Nicodemus » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:12 pm

anton55 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:54 pm
Thanks.

Interested in any testing you do on preview. Just saw the first of the class specific blog posts and it looks like UCC may be one of the biggest areas of change affecting astal.
Yeah, I'm not looking forward to it. While I support the change in mechanics, 'cos of the power creep, I'm not happy with the removal of life steal. I'm also not happy with the changes to Clerics and Paladins, but that's just on paper so far. I won't know until I start testing. I want to have profiles ready on release of Undermountain.

Lynx
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Post by Lynx » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:56 am

Nicodemus wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:13 pm
Great Weapon Fighter - Weapon Master
just wondering what load out i should be running to use this?

Nicodemus
Knight Botter
Knight Botter

Post by Nicodemus » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:36 am

Lynx wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:56 am
Nicodemus wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:13 pm
Great Weapon Fighter - Weapon Master
just wondering what load out i should be running to use this?

Load up the profile after you load your GWF and look, but if memory serves, Battle Fury, Hidden Knives, Daring Shout, Slam and Crecendo.

rexfelis
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Post by rexfelis » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:21 pm

Nico, thanks for the custom classes. I lost all the ones I had worked on when my computer died before making a backup, so these save me a lot of time.

For anyone needing to know the skills, you can look at the skills in custom UCC after you load the class. You can also tweek it a bit to add your own skills.