Request reinforcements?

xlouds
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Request reinforcements?

Post by xlouds » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:14 am

Hello, people would like to know how to add within the quest the option to request reinforcements ??
because there are times I'm getting lonely inside the skirmish :wub:

SavinB
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Re: Request reinforcements?

Post by SavinB » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:07 am

xlouds wrote:Hello, people would like to know how to add within the quest the option to request reinforcements ??
Yes! And not only. It would be good if one of the tabs could set the reaction of the bot to various external stimuli (invitation to the Guild, the group, the offer of exchange, etc.)..)
And in General the idea of introduction of a new tab in "settings" - group policy arises

P.S. I apologize for my English, translated using Yandex-shaman

xlouds
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Post by xlouds » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:18 am

SavinB wrote:
xlouds wrote:Hello, people would like to know how to add within the quest the option to request reinforcements ??
Yes! And not only. It would be good if one of the tabs could set the reaction of the bot to various external stimuli (invitation to the Guild, the group, the offer of exchange, etc.)..)
And in General the idea of introduction of a new tab in "settings" - group policy arises

P.S. I apologize for my English, translated using Yandex-shaman

It would be great, but is there any option that I can add this function inside the quest?

michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelprog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:37 am

xlouds wrote:It would be great, but is there any option that I can add this function inside the quest?
Yes, it is. You can wright plugin on c# to add new quester action.
An examples are here: MoveToSea, QuesterAddon, etc.

I do not know if you can add work with chat using addon. It's depend on Astral's API that nowhere described.
I don't know any action to do that.
I recomend you one thing: to keep track of the party's status (Condition PartyStatus = IsInParty) and to get out of the dungeon when you are alone (Action LeaveMissionMap).