Stronghold -completed influence grind and Quest line

User avatar
qmancan
Regular Botter
Regular Botter
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Re: Stronghold -simple influence grind

Post by qmancan » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Ok Figured this out.... You have an influence cap of 1600 set as a condition. As I use these chars to donate every few weeks they frequently will have over 1600 influence. I upped the number significantly and all is working again.

Sorry to bug you.

User avatar
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Stronghold -simple influence grind

Post by Rotten_mind » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:47 pm

qmancan wrote:Ok Figured this out.... You have an influence cap of 1600 set as a condition. As I use these chars to donate every few weeks they frequently will have over 1600 influence. I upped the number significantly and all is working again.

Sorry to bug you.
No problem, still it needs "HE turnin" then maybe small plugin what counts influence gain and stops after gain stops... you know 150 - 120 - ... 0, Go Home and switch next, not big thing.

I cant use this myself because cant turn HE´s in...

User avatar
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Stronghold - not so simple influence grind

Post by Rotten_mind » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:20 pm

Updated,

BIG THX to Jarod for HE AutoturnIn!!!!

dinoj96
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:51 am

Re: Stronghold -simple influence grind

Post by dinoj96 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:36 pm

where is that option to turn in HE's?

User avatar
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Stronghold -simple influence grind

Post by Rotten_mind » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:40 pm

dinoj96 wrote:where is that option to turn in HE's?
HEh, :cool: , Jarod did it Automagic...

No need fidle with Astral, it turns allways HE´s in when they completes. Load profile and and make sure you have at least 2x character (strong)... and enjoyu show.

User avatar
qmancan
Regular Botter
Regular Botter
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Re: Stronghold -simple influence grind

Post by qmancan » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:27 am

Yes this automagic feature needs an opt out. I bank my HE rewards so I don't have to run my team everyday and now I can't use Astral if there is no way to turn that off.

User avatar
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Stronghold -simple influence grind

Post by Rotten_mind » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:43 am

qmancan wrote:Yes this automagic feature needs an opt out. I bank my HE rewards so I don't have to run my team everyday and now I can't use Astral if there is no way to turn that off.
Well, I was thinking same way - do XX encounters and turn them in per day... but it takes hours per day fidle with characters so better leave Astral/Relogger do grind...

...anyway, because feature is now on Astral then adding it to UI is just tweak.

Stronghold grind seems to work, but it need team for efficient run.

User avatar
qmancan
Regular Botter
Regular Botter
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Re: Stronghold -simple influence grind

Post by qmancan » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi Rotten,

Could I make a request for this profile? I would love it if you could add the daily complete 3 heroic encounters from the Ranger. Grab it if available and turn it in when completed.

I tried editing the profile but landed up breaking it!

Thanks!

User avatar
Rotten_mind
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Stronghold -simple influence grind

Post by Rotten_mind » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:48 pm

qmancan wrote:Hi Rotten,

Could I make a request for this profile? I would love it if you could add the daily complete 3 heroic encounters from the Ranger. Grab it if available and turn it in when completed.

I tried editing the profile but landed up breaking it!

Thanks!
Yeps, I have it allready done, but I need add few more HE´s.

That pack has "Spider Attack" disabled because its position is so far away and I use "Dock Supply" -route so if you use team less than 3x then you need just EDIT paths and disable/enable "Actionpacks", I post it later today and...

pcleaver
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:57 am

Re: Stronghold -simple influence grind

Post by pcleaver » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:50 am

Rotten_mind wrote:
qmancan wrote:Hi Rotten,

Could I make a request for this profile? I would love it if you could add the daily complete 3 heroic encounters from the Ranger. Grab it if available and turn it in when completed.

I tried editing the profile but landed up breaking it!

Thanks!
Yeps, I have it allready done, but I need add few more HE´s.

That pack has "Spider Attack" disabled because its position is so far away and I use "Dock Supply" -route so if you use team less than 3x then you need just EDIT paths and disable/enable "Actionpacks", I post it later today and...
seems to be a long day :D . have u got it finished rotten?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests