Astral + Game crashing

levat1234
Assiduous Botter
Assiduous Botter

Astral + Game crashing

Post by levat1234 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:28 pm

So, any time i load in Cloak Tower (dungeon) Astral crashes (just exits) and crashes the game too. I know its not my pc, because i can casually run 5 astral instances. Any suggestions on what to do?

Edit: Its the same even if character is already in dungeon and then astral is attached.
Last edited by levat1234 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Astral + Game crashing

Post by michaelprog » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:49 am

What is the latest records in the log-file of the Astral?
You can find it in the folder "Astral\Logs"
Хочешь что-то сделать хорошо - сделай это сам!

levat1234
Assiduous Botter
Assiduous Botter

Post by levat1234 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:04 am

It crashes (exits) so fast, that it doesnt create a log file

Elephanteau
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by Elephanteau » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:16 am

Try forced Game files check in Never launcher. This could help.
May the force be with you.

levat1234
Assiduous Botter
Assiduous Botter

Post by levat1234 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:21 pm

Elephanteau wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:16 am
Try forced Game files check in Never launcher. This could help.
Tried it already, astral crashes first then game crashes because of it. There is nothing else left for me to try.

Elephanteau
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by Elephanteau » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:35 pm

the game cannot crash becasue of the froced check. it runs prior to game and it repairs the game. maybe you misunderstood me. Not update on demand, but the next checkbox: i dno't know what it is called in english I use russian client. But it is forced check i presume. If it does not help - then try to reinstall. If that does not help too, then use browser and write a letter to the cryptic team. maybe you fell in some texture hole and this causes client cruch. You can by the way try to write to admins the frist.

levat1234
Assiduous Botter
Assiduous Botter

Post by levat1234 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:45 pm

Elephanteau wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:35 pm
the game cannot crash becasue of the froced check. it runs prior to game and it repairs the game. maybe you misunderstood me. Not update on demand, but the next checkbox: i dno't know what it is called in english I use russian client. But it is forced check i presume. If it does not help - then try to reinstall. If that does not help too, then use browser and write a letter to the cryptic team. maybe you fell in some texture hole and this causes client cruch. You can by the way try to write to admins the frist.
Sorry, i only just woke up when i drafted that response, thats why it sounds so stupid.. :D What i meant to say is, i already tried force verify, game reinstall and astral reinstall, nothing helped. I sent a message to Jarod, hopefully he can help. And i didnt fall into any textures or anything like that. At any point in cloak tower if i try to attach astral to the game, astral will exit as soon as it stops loading, and then few seconds later game will crash too. Havent had this problem with any other dungeon or map.

Elephanteau
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Post by Elephanteau » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:07 pm

I really can beleive you.
For three years so far people tell me at Lostmouth: Whatch out for the red truangle area! Lava!. But my game does not paint it! And at Tiamat. There is no Ice area when defending priests. So I play stupid random. And nothing helps.

P.S. Have eyou tried another character in the problematic dungeon?