Wizard Rings from scratch

steve1153
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by steve1153 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:11 am

Task list profile for a toon to make wizard rings from scratch. The toon will need to be at least lvl 15 in jewel craft profession before will make the wizards rings(but even if lower level it will make lesser rings and gather materials until it reaches the level)and will definately need to be stocked with residium it would also be advisable to stock with

Charcoal,Coal,Moon sea salt and rock salt from the vendor

It will gather the ingredients required to make the rings but it would be advisable to store

mithril ore, exotic pelt,precious gems,exotic leather strips,semi precious stones,high quality iron ore,tough leather strips,tough pelt,raw gems and simple leather strips

on the toon making them in order to increase the speed that it will make the rings but even if you dont it will gather and refine those materials for you.There is a restock list with the items that can be purchased from vendor but i havent really looked to see if it will summon the vip profession vendor yet and/or travel to one of the profession vendors to purchase.

Actually now that have used for while i realize that if you run out of stock on the tier 2 ingredients completely it will no longer be able to make the tier 3 rings anymore because will only gather the tier 3 raw ingredients instead of gathering the tier 2 ingredients(which you need in order to make the rank 2 rings that are a ingredient for the Wizards Rings) so you will need to always have a surplus of:

High Quality Iron ore,Tough Pelts,Iron Ore and Simple Pelts

all 4 of these always very cheap in AH and if purchase couple hundred of each or coordinate them through mail to account option it will remove that from happening.But if do it through mail to account you may still run out so may want to have 2 other toons set up to gather tier 1 and tier 2 ingredients but i would suggest just buying from AH instead of wasting 2 toons professions,the cost of those ingredients is always tiny.
The next step is to edit your profile when have reached level 25 jewel crafting. you will want to add the rare rings you want it to make on level 25 task list you can make up to 3 of these rings at a time and need to add the ring 3 times if want to make 3 at same time.You will need Dragon eggs and elemental aggregate to make these rings so by only placing 1 Dragon Egg and 2 Elemental aggregate per ring you want it too make you can control how many rings it will make.You will only be able to make 1 type of ring at a time.These rings are unbound and if you choose to take the final step to make the ring personalized you should do that manually because they are bound afterword.Each ring costs 3 Arcane Shards to personalize.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steve1153
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Wizard Rings from scratch

Post by steve1153 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:36 pm

please wait a minute that task profile i created still isnt finished.I discovered you will need to have enough jewelcrafters for all slots( Iwill need to add the tasks to make jewelcrafters at end of each task list i believe so will hire new ones and train new ones if runs out of assets) and for some reason when i left it on over night it didnt make the rings of wizardry but did make that are required before them.when i used it before it was making the rings of wizardy entirely but something happened and isnt working now so will need to go back through and figure out what i messed up

pcleaver
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Re: Wizard Rings from scratch

Post by pcleaver » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:26 pm

steve1153 wrote:please wait a minute that task profile i created still isnt finished.I discovered you will need to have enough jewelcrafters for all slots( Iwill need to add the tasks to make jewelcrafters at end of each task list i believe so will hire new ones and train new ones if runs out of assets) and for some reason when i left it on over night it didnt make the rings of wizardry but did make that are required before them.when i used it before it was making the rings of wizardy entirely but something happened and isnt working now so will need to go back through and figure out what i messed up
new version ready?

bennieviola
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by bennieviola » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:24 pm

You can load the DPXs in scratch and the EDL of the CUT and apply reverse assemble. Scratch will put the cuts in place.