Edit 26/03 :
Free period is now over, I tried to manually restore some subscriptions manually thanks to paypal logs if possible and for others I sent an email to paypal accounts which are supposed to have an active subscription, and don't contacted me.
If you lost a subscription and don't received anything, you still contact me using next informations.
----------------------
Following incident with OVH server host, bot server is restored with an old backup from 2018.
Lot of code has been rewritten these last days, it's not completed, but main functions are back.
What does it mean for you subscriptions :
If you got a Lifetime subscription before this date, it shouldn't be a problem
Else, your subscription need to be restored thanks to paypal logs :
Check if your account still exist in the shop https://shop.dynadev.fr/login/ you can try the password recover function
If it doesn't, just create a new account
Finaly, use contact form of the shop to send the paypal transaction informations associate to your subscription and the login of your account.

It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:17 pm

• Members connected in real time

Login  •  Register