Craftman's Rest 25-30

Jollepelle
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Craftman's Rest 25-30

Post by Jollepelle »

This Profile is in Craftman's Rest in Neverdeath Graveyard.

This was my first profile and its pretty small but it worked good for me to level with so I will share it because I was request to. 

As always start at #0 and use on target spells!

Happy Leveling! :) 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sorry if you encounter any problems I cant help you because I dont play the game anymore and I dont own the bot. :/
Yoinks
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

Re: Craftman's Rest 25-30

Post by Yoinks »

The only problem I run into with this one is I get caught on the gates and so forth regularly,causing the "Too much stuck! Stop bot" error. Other than that it's fantastic. Great work!
mrvysar
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Re: Craftman's Rest 25-30

Post by mrvysar »

[quote name="Yoinks"]The only problem I run into with this one is I get caught on the gates and so forth regularly,causing the "Too much stuck! Stop bot" error. Other than that it's fantastic. Great work![/quote]

Lower the 'Pull Distance' under 'General Settings'. The bot is detecting mobs from too far away with your current settings. If you lower the pull distance then it will continue to follow the set path and won't attack until much closer to the mobs. I set mine to 20 and it works fine. Hope that helps you get it working.