Hello everyone, PWalker a bot for the new Cryptic Game, Magic Legends is available in a very first version. Astral users shouldn't be lost, both bots are extremely similar.
This bot is available to download in Lazylauncher and is, for now and indeterminate period, included in Astral subscription.
PWalker include an automatic mode for Quester module, just start a fresh bot installation, on a new character, and it will able to do lot of things without configuration.
Please use temporary official thread to discuss on it, until there is a dedicated forum : https://www.neverwinter-bot.com/forums/ ... 112&t=8720

(Request) Good Farming Areas

CyberRain
Junior Botter
Junior Botter

(Request) Good Farming Areas

Post by CyberRain »

First of all what im looking for is a grinder thats 30 to 40 and gives you alot of loot also AD if you sell the good stuff
halla777
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Re: (Request) Good Farming Areas

Post by halla777 »

CyberRain wrote:First of all what im looking for is a grinder thats 30 to 40 and gives you alot of loot also AD if you sell the good stuff
level 30-40 items don't sell for a lot of ad.. you can make alts and do daily skirmish/dungeon with http://www.neverwinter-bot.com/forums/v ... 142&t=7888 , and add slight modifications to it .. on average it brings 17-20k per character..
michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelprog »

halla777 wrote:level 30-40 items don't sell for a lot of ad.. you can make alts and do daily skirmish/dungeon with http://www.neverwinter-bot.com/forums/v ... 142&t=7888 , and add slight modifications to it .. on average it brings 17-20k per character..
This Random_Skirmishes disigned only for 70-lvl-Characters.
halla777
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by halla777 »

michaelprog wrote: This Random_Skirmishes disigned only for 70-lvl-Characters.
True, but IG works on levels 20-69, too.. I just switched it to vote to quit skirmish
anko
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by anko »

How do you switch it to quit? My bots always outvote me lol.
michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelprog »

anko wrote:How do you switch it to quit? My bots always outvote me lol.
If you use this profile: Skirmish_WG_simple.amp.zip from Skirmishes. Random_Queue (M12b)
You need to disable actions "Stay_phase_1" / "Stay_phase_2" and enable actions "The end after Phase_1" / "The end after Phase_2".
But this profile does not contain action "JoinMatch" and loop.
2018-04-05_20-05-41.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anko
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by anko »

Thanks worked for me. My 'team' now obeys me.