Request for functionality change

tombotwell
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Request for functionality change

Post by tombotwell »

Would it be possible to add a setting to the companion selection under settings -> general to not do anything?

Right now any of the settings change the equipped companion in some way. I like to mark multiple companions as favorite since I do different things with them. Right now it takes the first companion in the favorites list in alpha order which is ok I guess but there is no way around the companion change. I tried to set a custom list but it seems to change it to the chultan tiger and not the companions I have on the list which was super odd.

I would like the option to not have my equipped companion changed at all.

Thanks!
CJIoHuKu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Request for functionality change

Post by CJIoHuKu »

I already wrote about this problem. But Jarod did it his way.
Maybe he thinks that we would enjoy as many sex as possible?
I'd like to enlight you: a man wants to have sex every bloody day untill he meets a woman, which wants to have sex every bloody day!!!
Jarod, do you hear us? You should read suggestions from time to time.
MajorLazy
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Re: Request for functionality change

Post by MajorLazy »

This truley drives me crazy. There needs to be a "Do Nothing" option with pets. Left a character on heal loadout, Astral changed the pet to my DPS pet, found myself in VOS hardcore healing with the wrong pet summoned because it stayed with the loadout after Astral changed it. It's a pain with any class that performs more than 1 role. Anything that is DPS/Heal, DPS/Tank, Heal/Tank.