Hello everyone, PWalker a bot for the new Cryptic Game, Magic Legends is available in a very first version. Astral users shouldn't be lost, both bots are extremely similar.
This bot is available to download in Lazylauncher and is, for now and indeterminate period, included in Astral subscription.
PWalker include an automatic mode for Quester module, just start a fresh bot installation, on a new character, and it will able to do lot of things without configuration.
Please use temporary official thread to discuss on it, until there is a dedicated forum : https://www.neverwinter-bot.com/forums/ ... 112&t=8720

[M16] Undermountain + Master Expedition

Bygone4a1n
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

[M16] Undermountain + Master Expedition

Post by Bygone4a1n »

Ok hi everyone

just to remake the old post about undermountain, here is my profile
[M16]_UnderMountain.amp.zip

and the expedition profile during campaign grinding, place both of these in the same directory!
[M16]_ExpeditionTo.amp.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bygone4a1n on Mon May 03, 2021 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bygone4a1n
Veteran botter
Veteran botter

Re: [M16] Undermountain + Master Expedition

Post by Bygone4a1n »

for those of you wanting to run Master Expeditions after you finish Undermountain, then you can farm the runes with this profile
[M16]_Runic_Encounters_Twisted_Caverns.amp.zip
This is the profile to use once you got enough runes (Pedro Marques made this) i edited a few things in but credit goes Pedro for this one
[M16]_Master_Expeditions.amp.zip
Pedro not sure if you are still around, if you are and you dont want me to post this let me know and ill delete them again. I dont know who made the runic profile, as there are no credits inside.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.