Edit 26/03 :
Free period is now over, I tried to manually restore some subscriptions manually thanks to paypal logs if possible and for others I sent an email to paypal accounts which are supposed to have an active subscription, and don't contacted me.
If you lost a subscription and don't received anything, you still contact me using next informations.
----------------------
Following incident with OVH server host, bot server is restored with an old backup from 2018.
Lot of code has been rewritten these last days, it's not completed, but main functions are back.
What does it mean for you subscriptions :
If you got a Lifetime subscription before this date, it shouldn't be a problem
Else, your subscription need to be restored thanks to paypal logs :
Check if your account still exist in the shop https://shop.dynadev.fr/login/ you can try the password recover function
If it doesn't, just create a new account
Finaly, use contact form of the shop to send the paypal transaction informations associate to your subscription and the login of your account.

Trouble with setting up the Leadership

Elephanteau
Regular Botter
Regular Botter

Trouble with setting up the Leadership

Post by Elephanteau »

Hello, everybody.
Begging for help.
The problems arae as follows:
After setting up Leadership profile (yes I did that!) Everything looks fine.
But!
Trouble A.
The bot starts tasks only 1 row per character per turn. That's not so cool. But bearable.
Trouble B. Unbearable.
The bot does not use purple workers ( I have 9 of them. yes 9 slots opened), but WHITE!!! WHICH I HAVE NONE!!!! There is not even one white worker on the main character, but bot somehow uses them. And the gameclient shows that there were white workers used. I'm gonna banned for that for sure. The game doesn't give a spit about the quality of worker used if I do not possess it.
So, the questions are the following:
How can I manage to fill all free tasks per character at once without over-character-rotation?
How can I make the bot use purple workers?
Thanks in advance.
michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Trouble with setting up the Leadership

Post by michaelprog »

Do you read FAQ ?
Something like your question was described there.
Orion33
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Orion33 »

Если чтение ФАКа не поможет, ждем логи и скрин инвентаря с рабочими.
SavinB
Frenetic botter
Frenetic botter

Post by SavinB »

Сорри за офтоп, но если мои просьбы Джароду были переведены автопереводчиком как же, то понятно, почему он молчит. Не хочет разговаривать с террористом :D
The game doesn't give a spit about the quality of worker used if I do not possess it. [Игра не дает плеваться по поводу качества работника используется, если я не овладеть ею.]
michaelprog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelprog »

SavinB wrote:Сорри за офтоп, но если мои просьбы Джароду были переведены автопереводчиком как же, то понятно, почему он молчит. Не хочет разговаривать с террористом :D
The game doesn't give a spit about the quality of worker used if I do not possess it. [Игра не дает плеваться по поводу качества работника используется, если я не овладеть ею.]
Угу. Прими во внимание, что гуглОтсебятина переводится для него на французский и получается полный капут.