Edit 26/03 :
Free period is now over, I tried to manually restore some subscriptions manually thanks to paypal logs if possible and for others I sent an email to paypal accounts which are supposed to have an active subscription, and don't contacted me.
If you lost a subscription and don't received anything, you still contact me using next informations.
----------------------
Following incident with OVH server host, bot server is restored with an old backup from 2018.
Lot of code has been rewritten these last days, it's not completed, but main functions are back.
What does it mean for you subscriptions :
If you got a Lifetime subscription before this date, it shouldn't be a problem
Else, your subscription need to be restored thanks to paypal logs :
Check if your account still exist in the shop https://shop.dynadev.fr/login/ you can try the password recover function
If it doesn't, just create a new account
Finaly, use contact form of the shop to send the paypal transaction informations associate to your subscription and the login of your account.

CJIoHuKu
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by CJIoHuKu »

Every log in and every exit to the character selection screen is calling a notification:
CONNECTING TO THE LOG IN SERVER. PLEASE WAIT
Then it waits for about 30 seconds, and then there is second notification:

It happens ocasionally without astral too, but with astral it happens at EVERY attempt to get into the character selection screen.
Jarod46
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Log in timemout

Post by Jarod46 »

I updated game sever list, run lazylauncher and it should be fixed.
Only account support via private messages
Low English level, sorry
corwin8833
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by corwin8833 »

Странно, но мне помогла полная переустановка невера только, даже без бота была такая ошибка ранее.
CJIoHuKu
Basic Botter
Basic Botter

Post by CJIoHuKu »

Полная переустановка бота, полная переустановка невера, с чисткой реестра. Ни фига. Только после апдейта И астрала, И невера ситуация исправилась.